Purpose of Notice:
Porter Title Company respects the privacy of our Customers’ Personal Information, so we want you to know the ways in which we may collect and use non-public personal information. Our practices and policies are set out in this notice.
Types of Information We May Collect:
In the course of our business, the types of personal information that we may collect about you include:
- Information we receive from you or your authorized representative on applications and forms, and in other communications to us.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliated companies, or others.
- Information from consumer or other reporting agencies.
- Information that we receive from others involved in your transaction, such as the real estate agent or lender.
Use and Disclosure of Information:
- We use your information to provide the product or service you or your authorized agent have requested of us.
- We may disclose information to our affiliated companies and unrelated companies as necessary to service your transaction, to protect against fraudulent or criminal activities, when required to do so by law.
- We do not share any personal information we collect from you with unrelated companies for their own use.
Protection of Your Personal Information:
We restrict access to personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products and services to you or for other legitimate business purposes. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or intrusion.
This notice may be revised in accordance with applicable privacy laws.